Horizon Chase was released in August 20th 2015. Since then, the game achieved great success worldwide with a concept that brings back the best of old-school racing gameplay and mixes great music with beautiful and stylish graphics. After 9 years in the videogame business, we wanted to release a game that captured the spirit of classic racers like Out Run, Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, where you start having fun straight from the get go.
The game has received very important accolades during its first year:
– Editors’ Choice – App Store Worldwide.
– Best of 2015 – App Store Worldwide.
– Game of the Year (iPad) – App Store Brazil and Mexico.
– Selected for showcasing at Apple Stores from all around the World.
– Game of the Week – Touch Arcade.
– Gold Award and Game of the Year nominee – Pocket Gamer.
– Game of the Year (2015) – Brasil Game Show.
– Game of the Year (2015) – IGN Brasil.
– Game of the Year (2015) – UOL Jogos.
– Best Game (2016) – BIG Festival.
– +600 Specialised press appearances worldwide.
Now, 1 year later, Horizon Chase comes with fantastic news for the community:
– New Australia Cup (added by 15th of September)
– Two New Cars (added by 15th of September)
– Apple TV version (available by 13th of October)
– Android TV version (available by 13th of October)
“We are very happy to bring Horizon Chase to these two new platforms. We believe the fans will have a blast playing on the big screen with a joystick in their hands”. Sandro Manfredini, Business Director.
On top of these good news, we wanted to bring more people to this celebration!
Horizon Chase has now dropped its price from US$ 2.99 to 0.99 until the end of August. Don’t miss this opportunity to try one of the most acclaimed mobile racing games around!