After 5 months of intense development, Horizon Chase has since evolved in all aspects, from car behavior to the color tones of each environment. Every detail of the game has been carefully crafted with the goal of bringing you back in time to golden era of arcades. You’ll feel it in each curve you take and every car you race against reaching the first position in the race.
Horizon Chase is a world tour taken in high speed. Each circuit will have you driving along extraordinary living landscapes. Customize your car with upgrades to face all kinds of environmental conditions. From relaxing sunsets, jaw dropping night skies owned by Aurora Borealis or the splendid view of the Milky Way core to facing torrential rains, snow tempests, volcanic ashes and wild sandstorms.
News and game features:
- We chose to look for the simplicity and beauty of a low poly technique for the visual aspect of the game. The usage of secondary and complementary colors result in a unique and harmonic atmosphere that clearly portrays the game’s retro soul on a completely modern body.
- Horizon Chase will be enjoyed as a premium game containing 8 cups, 32 cities, 73 tracks and 16 unlockable cars which you can upgrade as you perform in each race.
- The man behind Horizon Chase’s tunes is no less than Barry Leitch himself. The hands that made the soundtracks of classics such as Lotus Turbo Challenge 2, Top Gear (SNES) and Rush series.
- To warrantee the best control scheme for each type of player, the game offers 7 input methods that fit with every play style, from tilt to Bluetooth joypad.
- Horizon Chase is coming out August 20th at $2,99 on the appStore. Prepare your engines, launch date is really close!