Iceberg Interactive and developer Little Green Men Games hope to thrill both current and new players of highly anticipated Starpoint Gemini Warlords (PC) with a huge new Update today, titled ‘Outerlands’. The Update adds a multitude of gameplay and station options to the gorgeous looking space sim, currently in Early Access.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords ‘Outerlands’ Update v.0610 includes:
- Added docking in-game sequences
- Added docking bay interiors
- Several new space stations designs
- Added outlaw/pirate spaceship design
- Added new customization system with set of tools to visually remake your docked ship
- Added random encounter quests
- Added in space “ship-to ship” trading menus as part of between ship communication
- Added Steam Trading Cards
For the full-length changelog of this Update, please click here.
Little Green Men Games’ CEO Mario Mihokovic says: “This update is the second one in a series of larger upgrades for Starpoint Gemini Warlords. We’re excited to say that it is also the first one that includes community suggestions from Early Access users! Examples are the docking bay interiors, meant to make the game more immersive, as well as the recreation of customization panels, which now offer far more options and control over the customization process. Another surprise will be introduced in the following updates: an entirely redesigned skill system and enhanced UI, both as a direct result of feedback from the community. You guys are making the development process tougher but it is also very engaging. Thanks!”
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is available in Steam’s Early Access program, at a current price of $ 24,99. For more information about the game, please visit the official website at www.starpointgemini.com , as well as the Facebook and Twitter profiles.