Restore world-famous art while working to capture a disgruntled artist bent on revenge in THE HUNT FOR RED PANDA — launching today on iOS and Android 🙂
Players take on the role of an art detective who must restore real-life paintings that have been defaced by the mischievous Red Panda. Riddled with anachronisms and other bizarre additions, the paintings require a complete overhaul: Players begin the restoration process by applying a reagent (a chemical that prepares the imperfection for removal) — and then use a broad range of tools (including a knife, sewing needle, paintbrush, and eraser) to correct every kind of blemish imaginable. If too much time is spent restoring each work of art, the elusive Red Panda might slip away …
To catch Red Panda, players investigate clues, visit museums throughout the world, and even indulge in fun minigames:
- Stop falling paint drops from hitting the floor.
- Assemble jigsaw puzzles of restored paintings.
- Mix different tones to make brand new colors.
- Combine elements to pick the lock.
Aleksey Mikhasyuk (CEO, Zagrava Games):
“The Hunt For Red Panda goes well beyond your typical hidden object game. We want to instill in players the idea that paintings need to be appreciated and preserved for future generations — and to teach them (in a fun way) the basics of restoring important masterpieces.”
- Restore artistic masterpieces using 5 clever tools
- Visit 7 world-famous museums
- Find unusual hidden objects
- Relax with fun minigames
- Learn about the world’s most famous works of art
- Enjoy more than 8 hours of gameplay
The Hunt For Red Panda is available on iOS, Android, and Windows 10 mobile devices. The game retails for $2.99.