HYPER UNIVERSE BRINGS DRAGON-KICKING SKILLS AND A FREE WEEKEND EVENT TODAY
New Players Who Reach Level 7 Will Retain Permanent Access to the Game!
Hyper Universe fans are about to come face-to-face with a deadly assassin who will challenge even the most dominant players. The side-scrolling action MOBA is getting rocked with a brand new martial artist Hyper named Liu, whose explosive kick moves and punishing nunchucks will make his opponents think twice before taking him on.
Starting today through Tuesday, Nov. 21 at 10 a.m. PST, anyone can enjoy Hyper Universe for free through the Nexon Launcher. New players will gain permanent access to the game or unlock a free Founder’s Pack by reaching specific account levels over the weekend.
This Hyper Universe content update features:
- New Assassin Hyper – Liu
|Liu is a master of swinging nunchucks, and if his opponents manage to survive that, they have to deal with his powerful kicks and leg sweeps. Liu’s ultimate ability, Dragon Flip, gives his opponents a double dose of somersault kicks to the dome, leaving them stunned and wondering what the hell just happened.|
- Free Weekend and Bonus Skin Events – Starting now, players can enjoy Hyper Universe for free until Nov. 21 at 10 a.m. PST.
- New players who reach account level 7 will retain permanent access to the game beyond this weekend.
- New players who reach account level 15 will unlock a free Founder’s Pack, granting all 24 original launch Hypers and their unique equipment.
- Any players who participate in 20 matches over the weekend will earn Blue Rose’s “Red Qipao” recolor skin.
- Any players who participate in 10 additional matches (30 matches total) will also earn Turner’s “Fistfull” recolor skin.
- Revamped Synthesizing Cube System – Previously, synthesizing used to give players randomized skins, emotes, and other unlockables. With the latest update, now players can choose the specific sample they want to synthesize.
- Gameplay Map Changes – The development team has changed the position of the 2nd floor base turret, moving it in front of the spawning base on the Delta Station map. This will make combat around the defense turrets more interesting. Players can play this new Delta Station Beta Map in regular and custom matches.