Veteran video game publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that the all new gruesome zombie-filled DLC Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie is coming to Steam Monday, February 16. Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie is the second DLC for Gas Guzzlers Extreme, with its first DLC Full Metal Frenzy already released in May of 2014.
Full Metal Zombie is jam-packed with an enhanced brand of zombie-crushing gameplay that stars a two-story high zombie monster boss, enormous, feral zombie animals bent on ramming your car, and hordes of flesh-hungry zombies determined to gnaw your car to bits. The impressive level of new content is so big it’s almost an entirely new game.
Download all new screenshots for Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie here.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie takes place in a Zombie apocalypse that’s taken over the hi-octane Gas Guzzlers Extreme universe. Armed to the teeth with high-powered weaponry, dangerous vehicles, and insane power-ups that litter each arena, players are more than capable of obliterating the hordes of the undead – but only if they’re smart.
Full Metal Zombie plays like an entirely new game, introducing tons of new ragdoll physics, a wild array of zombie AI (slow, fast, human, animal, monsters, etc.), blood, and body parts flying around.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie Key Features:
- A total of 22 zombie variants, from regular old zombies to ax wielding maniacs, to giant undead zombie animals packing explosives, to an enormous minigun-wielding boss.
- An all new arena: Warburg, a HUGE new city map.
- A new vehicle: the Nightmare RTS, a fast, iconic Japanese sports and drag racing car.
- Two new game modes: Defend the Base and Survival (both single and multi-player)
- And a new military skin. Bust those Z’s like GI Joe!
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie will be available on Steam February 16, 2015 for $6.99. For more information on Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie visit: store.steampowered.com/app/277821/.