Polish indie development studio Qubic Games, developer of the best-selling AirRace series, will be at Gamescom 2013 to unveil AiRace Speed for the Nintendo 3DS. Presentations from QubicGames PR Manager Mikael Bourget will be available from Wednesday 21st to Sunday 25th August in Hall 4.2 Stand A013d or at any other location of your convenience.
About AiRace Speed
Let your Nintendo 3DS™ discover the true meaning of speed and adrenaline with AiRace Speed. Take the challenge and pilot the most technologically advanced aircraft as you compete to beat your best time. Race on stunning high-speed tracks featuring fiendishly difficult tunnels, spectacular halls and hidden shortcuts.
- · Take the challenge – fly extreme speeds across 18 adrenaline fuelled tracks
- · Stunning environments packed with challenging obstacles, tunnels, shortcuts and more
- · Take control of one of 5 high-speed futuristic jets powered with advanced technology
- · High-performance graphics and immersive 3D effects that put you in the middle of the action
- · Compete against fellow competitors around the world in online leaderboards
- · Fantastic replay value with special achievements to be unlocked
- · Third game of the successful and high-rated AiRace series