Available in classic black, colourful limited edition or digital
Just in time for the highly anticipated release of The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk, German music label Black Screen Records, publishers Headup Games and Kalypso Media and developers Studio Fizbin have teamed up to release the soundtracks to The Inner World and The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk by composer Christian Barth digitally through all major streaming platforms, and also as a limited edition “best of” vinyl, which will be available this summer on 180g vinyl, in both classic black and limited edition violet / green colour variants.
The digital soundtrack is available now on Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp and other major streaming services via this link:
The physical collector’s edition will be released on 1st September 2017, and is already available to pre-order through the Black Screen Records store. The vinyl soundtrack is presented on audiophile-grade 180g vinyl in a beautiful gatefold sleeve, complete with original artwork by developer Studio Fizbin and with a unique download code for both digital soundtracks as MP3s or WAVs. Those attending this year’s gamescom in Cologne will have the chance to purchase the limited edition vinyl from the Studio Fizbin stall at the Indie Arena Booth during the exhibition. For more info on the vinyl visit www.blackscreenrecords.com.
Exclusive Inner Artwork
About The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk
Solve mind-bending puzzles in a world full of mystery and save the family of the flute-noses! Their dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries and in secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. But when their existence is discovered, they become hunted. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has made all the Asposians believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. The only one who can stop the evil Emil is Robert, the heir to the throne. The only problem is that Robert has been petrified in stone for three years.
With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing, Robert embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle – and who Robert loves, with a capital ‘L’. Everything changes however when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert would like.
- Switch seamlessly between playing our charming Asposian heroes Robert and Laura, and their clumsy but friendly pigeon, Peck.
- Enjoy hilarious dialogues with amazing voice-overs.
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: Challenge Uncle Oboe to a game of Knock-Knock and win some much needed prison toilet paper, cause trouble in the tumble mouse shearing factory, help a desperate Bingo Pony become happy once again, bring an adorable baby gorf back home, and save Asposia! Again!
- A patented, multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- Learn new songs on your magic flute nose, to activate ancient artifacts and invoke the wind!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful animation and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explore the topsy-turvy cable car station of Asposia Central, get to know the quirky tumble mouse factory workers, reveal the secret of the Shovel Mountains, and much more!
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk releases on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac and Linux in September 2017. To register your interest for review code please contact the UK PR team stating your preferred platform. For more information please see www.kalypsomedia.com.