On February 3rd 2016 trade sanctions on Iran were lifted and as a direct result Merge Games is proud to announce the release of E.T. Armies for PC. Developed by Tehran-based Raspina Studio, E.T. Armies is a sci-fi-based first person shoot’em-up powered by Unreal Technology. E.T. Armies is the first game from the Iranian developer and was winner of IndieDB’s Best Upcoming Indie Game of 2013 Players Choice award.
Extra-Terrestrial Armies is a fast-paced science fiction first person shooter. A new force has risen on Earth. You will play as a Parsis soldier, on a mission to resist this new power from Planet Earth, a power that hungers for supremacy and war. You will face more strife than you can imagine. Defend against the massive invasion of the Forsaken. Fight against different enemies with your allies and defend your land from their brutality.
- Experience challenging fast-paced combat against a variety of enemies
- Three detailed and unique environments from rich historical ruins to an abandoned factory
- Features a full single player campaign along with peer to peer, LAN and Steam multiplayer
- Complete Brutal mode to prove your FPS skills
- High quality, polished and unique indie visuals
- Epic scores to immerse you in the battle experience
E.T. Armies is available now on Steam and other digital stores priced $14.99, £10.99 or €14.99.
Check out the game’s Steam page here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/382420/