gamigo AG secures rights for North America and Europe
The global publisher gamigo AG has announced the release of its PC online shooting game Ironsight The game will be available as a F2P version in the first three months of 2018. With the acquisition of the marketing rights in North America and Europe, gamigo has brought off a veritable coup. Ironsight was developed specifically for the western market and is an encouraging new online shooter with great potential.
Ironsight: Dynamic online action and spectacular graphics
Ironsight t is set in 2025 and is based around the struggle for the last remaining natural resources on earth. The two rival factions, North Atlantic Forces (NAF) and the Energy Development Enterprise Network (EDEN), come up against other in a bitter struggle for power.
With their home-grown Iron Engine program, developer Wiple Games gives players a spectacular lifelike and spectacular gaming experience in which teamwork and tactics are key. 20 different maps are to be released, which will allow teams to take each other on in a number of different modes, such as “Search & Destroy”, “Team Deathmatch” and “Domination”. In the Cooperation mode, players can choose between “Last Man Standing” and “Team Deathmatch modes to hone their skills against the wiles of the crafty AI.
In the time-limited rounds one can also bring in drones and controllable mechs. Strategic use of napalm bombs and EMP grenades open up constantly new fight situations which require full commitment from both sides. The destructible environment and numerous opportunities for interaction round off the dynamic gaming experience.
In terms of customization, players have access to 100 different types of weapon and can develop their own specialist role in the team. A selection of skins and free characterization open up further opportunities for personalization.
Jens Kauber, COO of gamigo group: “The acquisition of the Ironsight license demonstrates our commitment to the ongoing development of the product portfolio in our core segment and is also a major addition to our shooter unit. The game won us over right from the outset and we are looking forward to working together with Wiple Games right up the release”.
According to Gilseop Song, CEO of Wiple Games, “Ironsight is more than a first person shooter and offers many different tactical aspects which gamers in USA and Europe will love. We are delighted to have found such an experienced partner for Ironsight and look forward to the release and to getting feedback from the shooter community”.
Shooter fans and clans can sign up immediately on the Ironsight Webpage. Further information on the upcoming closed beta phase in November 2017 and the founder package will follow shortly.
- Explosive FPS Multiplayer Action! Join your elite force (team NAF or team EDEN) and fight for Earth’s last remaining resources
- Iron Engine™ Custom Built: Enjoy innovative technologically advanced gameplay
- Dynamic Combat Zones: Over 20 unique combat zones planned. Discover universally diverse terrain, with interactive elements, destroyable routes and zones with varying climate conditions and effects.
- Personalised High-Tech Artillery: Shoot your way! Over 100 customisable Weapons. Arm yourself technologically advanced weaponry, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, SMGs and more
- Strategic drone operation: Use napalm or EMP grenades and get your tactics just right
- Lock and load; Play Your Way! Unlock customisable weapons and character skins and play the way YOU want to play. Playing Warfare
- Join your elite clan: Join a clan and play competitively with your friends to claim the top spot. Compete in the world rankings and become an Ironsight legend