PUZZLE MONSTER QUEST — a mix of frenetic puzzle-solving and addictive RPG-lite gameplay mechanics — is now available on both Android and iOS after a brief soft launch 🙂
For a limited time only, the game will also include Attack on Titan characters such as Captain Levi, Eren Jaeger, and Mikasa Ackerman — along with unique monsters and A.O.T.-themed dungeons.
THE STORY SO FAR
In Puzzle Monster Quest, your village has come under attack by a monster invasion. As Izzy (your trusted furball companion) brings you up to speed, it’s time to begin an arduous journey to save the village and bring the monster menace to an end.
Match tiles of the same color to navigate your hero through treacherous dungeons filled with monsters lurking in every corner. Each matching tile near an enemy monster will release an attack, which will be greater as the number of matched tiles increases. Match 15 or more tiles, and you’ll unleash a Bravery Chain — a signature attack that knocks back your enemies while dealing massive amounts of damage. Each color tile is associated with a unique element type that can buff (or debuff) your attacks, depending on the element type of the monsters.
As you travel through dungeons, you’ll meet more than 1,000 different monsters that you can battle or capture and befriend. Train and evolve friendly monsters to build the ultimate party. Each monster has unique abilities that can be activated when the time is right. Watch in wonder as your monsters unleash their true, world-ending powers!
Alfredo Rudas (Vice President, Kick9):
“Puzzle Monster Quest is the perfect blend of strategy and addictive gameplay. The game has something for everyone — including Attack on Titan fans! — and we’re thrilled to share it with the world. Speaking of which, we were able to seamlessly integrate Attack on Titan’s characters, monsters, and locations into the core game. The two IPs work so well together. It’s a sight to behold — and incredibly memorable.”
+ A.O.T. Content
– Meet 17 unique monsters and heroes — including Captain Levi, Eren Jaeger, and Mikasa Ackerman!
+ Simple & Intuitive
– Match tiles of the same color to create paths to navigate your hero.
– Forge weapons and armor by visiting your local blacksmith.
– Craft rare materials to create mythical equipment.
– Match tiles leading to an enemy monster to release an attack; the greater the amount of tiles matched, the greater the attack strength.
– Link 15 or more tiles to launch a Bravery Chain.
+ Evolve & Collect Monsters
– Experience more than 1,000 monsters to attack, raise, and call your friend.
– Evolve and strengthen your monsters through each journey and victory to create the ultimate party.
– Interact and form alliances with fellow dungeon explorers.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Puzzle Monster Quest is free to download and play on iOS and Android — and it includes in-app purchases.