Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver release the Launch Trailer for the critically acclaimed RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The successful Kickstarter takes its final turn with the release for PlayStation®4, PC and Xbox One (the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft) tomorrow across the globe.
Alongside today’s video and tomorrow’s launch of the game, Executive Producer at Warhorse Studios, Martin Klima, addresses backers, players, family and friends alike:
“Four years after our Kickstarter campaign, our game is set to be released tomorrow. The task was really big and our team although still quite small and we always wanted to deliver, to create the game we wanted and we believed you wanted. Before talking about some background, all of us at Warhorse would like to thank our community, the backers and friends who helped us to bring this dream to life by giving us the chance to develop what we believe is a unique RPG experience!
The production realities of game development mean that a ‘release’ version has to be finalised some time before the actual release date. We could have used this time to get some rest, or we could use it to create some additional content and sell it to you as DLC, but we went back to the version-to-be-released and worked on it. The results are obvious: quests are more balanced, RPG progression is smoother, the game runs faster and every facet of the game got more polish. The drawback of course is that most of the data in the old build was replaced and has to be downloaded as a patch. At a hefty size, it’s going to take some time to download and it’s a shame. Still, we strongly believe that after four years wait it will pay off to wait a little bit longer while the Day 1 patch is downloading. Trust me, it will deliver the awesome experience YOU deserve!”
See the full statement here:
All older videos from the developers are here:
More information about Kingdom Come: Deliverance:
To guarantee the best gaming experience, Warhorse Studio advises players to install the latest driver updates. E.g. Nvidia GeForce 390.77 WHQL driver which amongst other titles is focusing on the best performance for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Background information on Warhorse Studios: https://warhorsestudios.cz/
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven, open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia