Dates for LawBreakers’ third closed Alpha have been announced; testing will take place this weekend on Saturday, July 9 and Sunday, July 10 from 9am PDT to 9pm PDT each day (5pm to 5am BST).
The Promenade map first debuted at E3 last month will be added to the game for this test, which also includes the Overcharge game mode and the initial four roles (eight characters).
Since the first Alpha, Boss Key has already begun making changes to improve “game feel” in LawBreakers, based on player feedback. Updates implemented so far include:
- Titan base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Enforcer base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Vanguard base speed increased from 800 to 850
- Assassin base speed increased from 800 to 900
- Health stations ramp up over time, gaining 10 bonus healing each tick
- Romerus charged shot damage per projectile reduced from 35 to 30
- Romerus ideal damage range reduced from 25 to 20 units
- Self-damage multiplier with the rocket launcher reduced from 75% to 50%
For additional details on this weekend’s Alpha test, please visit: http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/news/article/14514/the-next-alpha-test-lets-you-fight-in-the-new-santa-monica-promenade-map