LEGRAND LEGACY is a love letter to all time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on the classic turn-based combat. You are invited to explore a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with curious creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing tales of personal redemption. Embark on an epic adventure in this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds to bring peace back to Legrand! But be careful who you trust, everyone has a secret to hide…
The project was initiated in 2014 and is poised to be one of the biggest and most ambitious game projects in South East Asia. Legrand Legacy launched on Steam Greenlight on September 22, 2016 and was Greenlit by the community in just 12 days. Our Kickstarter and PayPal crowdfunding campaign was completed in May 2017. In total, 1,079 backers pledged £46,777 to help bring this project to life. Legrand Legacy has been showcased in Game Prime 2016 (Indonesia), GDC 2017 (USA), Pax East 2017 (USA), SXSW 2017 (USA), Casual Connect 2017 (Singapore), and BitSummit 2017 (Japan).
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematics, and epic original soundtrack
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test the limits of your wits
- Recruit craftsmen to restore the abandoned city of Dumville, play mini games, or go on rewarding side quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies to craft items
- Configure items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat or set combat formation