Play Games & Learn English In ‘Letter Land Mahjong 2’ Now Available Across Multiple App Stores
Learn English letter- and number-recognition (and pronunciation) at the same time
Independent games developer and publisher ‘EnsenaSoft’ is proud to announce the worldwide release of ‘Letter Land Mahjong 2’ across multiple platforms! Available as a Free and Paid download on the iOS®, Google Play™, and Amazon™ app stores respectively, ‘Letter Land Mahjong 2’ is ideal for children looking to learn English at the grade school level, as well as adults with English as their secondary language!
In ‘Letter Land Mahjong 2’, players are invited to partake in a fun and relaxing game of mahjong solitaire while learning English letter- and number-recognition and pronunciation at the same time! All of the letters and numbers are designed with a happy pastel colored theme and then placed on light wooden tiles. The wooden tiles are placed into floating structures which you can rotate around to find the matching tiles. Replay value is guaranteed as the game includes 4 highly addicting ‘letter lands’, each containing 21 unique puzzle layouts that are laid out using random letters and random tile orders!
‘Letter Land Mahjong 2’ is truly a game for the entire family to enjoy, and is particularly well-suited for younger students (or adults learning English), but children of all ages regardless of their primary language will have a blast nevertheless!
- Heartwarming graphics and a happy letter theme that the whole family can enjoy!
- 84 different puzzle layouts with a different puzzle each time.
- All tiles are always open. If you can click it you can select it.
- An invigorating point- and star-system designed to help keep you focused.
- Letter and number pronunciation occurs in English when a match is made.
- Great background music throughout the game.
- Inspiring words and phrases at the end of each puzzle.
‘Letter Land Mahjong 2’ is available for download from here: