To celebrate the release of YO-KAI WATCH 2 on the Nintendo 3DS, YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble has received a huge content update on Android and iOS:
“Wib Wob Me”
First, there were camera phones. Then, there were selfies. Now, you can become the face of your very own Wib Wob in the newest YO-KAI WATCH™ Wibble Wobble update, “Wib Wob Me.” Get your game face on, scan in, and pop your way to gaming euphoria with YO-KAI WATCH character frames. Take pics, deploy Wib Wob, and share them with the world in a blaze of glory 🙂
To use the “Wib Wob Me” feature, just unlock Mimikin from the Crank-a-kai, take a selfie, and then add it to your team. Now you can connect and pop wibbly wobbly versions of yourself (or someone that really deserves to be popped) while you take down enemy Yo-kai!
NEW MAP & CHARACTERS:
San Fantastico, Wicked Tribe, Moximous N, S-ranked Darkyubi
Perhaps you have already saved Springdale, but a fearsome pirate Yo-kai is lurking off the coast of San Fantastico. Hop on a train and meet heroic Yo-kai such as Moximous N, show powerful bosses who the real boss is, and take down the vile Wicked Tribe. The Yo-kai in San Fantastico are no pushovers, though! You might need some help to defeat them. Luckily S-Ranked Darkyubi has arrived to help you out. Kyubi has been lured over to the dark side, but he’s willing to be on “your side” if you free him from the Crank-a-kai.
**Darkyubi will only be available until October 13th, so don’t miss out!**
A new map isn’t enough? Spoiler alert: Get ready to rumble because Harrisville — the major new setting for YO-KAI WATCH 2 and YO-KAI WATCH The Movie — is almost here…
YO-KAI WATCH Model Zero
Players also get to create their very own YO-KAI WATCH Model Zero to boost the stats of certain Yo-kai! Defeat Yo-kai, get parts, and create your own Model Zero. Remember: You will need to battle the Yo-kai in San Fantastico in order to get all of the necessary parts!
CONTENT UPDATE SUMMARY
Wib Wob Me
* New feature and permanent addition to the game
* Mimikin (who mimics people!) is unlocked via the Crank-a-kai
* Players may take selfies (or pictures of others), decorate the chosen photo with a character frame, and add it to Mimikin
New Map & Characters
* New map (San Fantastico)
* New Yo-kai bosses, Wicked Tribe, and Moximous N
* New S-ranked character, Darkyubi, in Crank-a-kai
* Additional map (Harrisville) coming in the future, along with more Yo-kai!
YO-KAI WATCH Model Zero
* Players defeat Yo-kai in San Fantastico to get parts and create their own YO-KAI WATCH Model Zero
* Equipping it will boost stats for some Yo-kai
* Creating Watches is done at Timers & More in the menu settings
WHAT IS YO-KAI WATCH WIBBLE WOBBLE?
Inspired by the popular Disney XD™ TV series, YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble blends puzzle gameplay and RPG mechanics to perfection with challenging, can’t-put-it-down gameplay — along with irresistible graphics and sound.
In each battle, players must swipe to connect one Wib Wob to one of the same kind, forming an even larger Wib Wob. Quick fingers are a must: Connect small Wib Wob and tap on the large ones to deal damage to enemy Yo-kai (who usually attack in approximately five second intervals). The larger the player’s Wib Wob, the more damage it can deal against enemy Yo-kai. The more Wib Wob you connect, the faster the Fever Gauge will be filled — which kicks off Fever Mode, rendering players invincible for a brief period of time.
Occasionally, when players pop a large Wib Wob, a Bonus Ball will appear. By popping a Bonus Ball, surrounding Wib Wob will grow even larger for extra damage! Pop enough of a specific Wib Wob to fill up its Soul Meter and ready a Soultimate Move, which ranges from damage to restoring HP. Once the meter is full, players can tap on a particular Yo-kai to perform its Soultimate Move!
To learn more about YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble, please visit http://yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/
* Connect & Pop: Swipe to connect Wib Wob of the same kind to form a larger Wib Wob. The more you connect, the faster you fill your Fever Gauge!
* Befriend & Collect: Defeat enemies, befriend them, and add them to your Wib Wob collection.
* Strategize: Place the best combination of Wib Wob on your roster for added bonuses.
* Soultimate Moves: Fill your Soul Meter to unleash powerful Soultimate Moves and take out your enemies.
* Fever Mode: Fill your Fever Gauge and enter Fever Mode — rendering you invincible from enemy attacks for a set amount of time.
* Level Up: Gain experience and increase your Wib Wob level for improved damage and stats.
* Missions: Complete existing and new missions to earn Y-Money and unique items.
* Crank-a-kai: Use earned Y-Money and take your chance at the Crank-a-kai.
* Explore: Traverse new levels and explore an entire world filled with Yo-kai.
* Events: Participate in updated monthly themed events with unique levels and items.
* Social: Add friends and race them to the top of the leaderboard!