Update 0.7 to Lifeless adds Skills, New Event, Safezones and more
Open World Zombie Survival game Lifeless gets its biggest update yet
Rigid-Soft and Green Man Gaming Publishing are pleased to announce the largest update yet to their open world survival game, Lifeless. With new weapons, skills and features suggested from the community, this update triples the content in the game.Lifeless – Update 0.7 Trailer
“We’re very pleased to be bringing an awesome amount of new content to Lifeless,” said Kristoffer Blasiak, CEO of Rigid-Soft. “It’s always been our plan to include progression and quests to the game, and today, we’re able to deliver the first stages of those features to Lifeless. We can’t wait for people to play it!”
This update delivers on some requests the community have been asking for, as well as a selection of new features the team at Rigid-Soft have planned to include in the game from the Early Access launch.
The update includes the following –
- Safe Zones – New areas for both factions that allow players to socialise in safety, without the threat of attack from other players and zombies!
- Economy – Collect scraps in the world to take back to your safe zone
- Skills – Available from a trainer in the safe zones, players can trade scraps to learn a variety of abilities to help turn the tide of battle
- New Weapons – Get your hands on an AK-47, a Desert Eagle, the often community request Bolt action rifle and more!
- PvP Event – The first event allows players to capture an air drop and bring it back to their bases for a faction wide reward. Watch out, because the other faction will want it too…
- New Zombie – The Screamer will stalk the world with other zombies, and will strike when you least expect it…
- Storage – Save your scraps and rare weapons at the Storage deposit at your safe zone
The full list of features can be found right here.
May 2021. Ten years have passed since patient zero. Ten years since the world turned into an infected wasteland… Two factions fight over resources, whilst battling an ever growing menace of infected humans. How will you choose to survive?
Lifeless is a Massively Multiplayer Survival game, where you cooperate between players to survive a hostile environment. Experience a world with brutal, bloody combat, detailed environments, unique player skills, traders, merchants, and more.
- Welcome to Stillwater Bay. Maine’s most popular tourist spot has become a wasteland. Explore lush natural landscapes and deserted towns set after the world has collapsed.
- Learn To Survive. Find supples, learn skills, trade with merchants in your safe zone and keep your weapons in working order to live in this violent new world.
- Airdrops. Work with your faction to capture airdrops, and you can earn a rewards for your team. Be careful – the other faction will be after it, too.
- Choose A Side. Two factions fight for survival – The civilian Nova Guard, or the crazed Spartan Phalanx, each with their own safe zones with merchants and traders
- Fight For Your Life. Brutal, melee-focused combat means you have to get up close and personal if you want to save your ammo, or bolster your firepower with a number of different pistols, machine guns, the community requested bolt action rifle, and more!
- Get Stronger. Train with your faction, and learn skills that will help turn the tide of battle
- An Infected Threat. It’s not just the other faction you need to watch out for. Zombies will stop at nothing to take you down.