The Logitech® G900 Chaos Spectrum™ Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse is the most responsive gaming mouse. With a one-millisecond report rate, and highly optimized 2.4GHz wireless connection, the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum outperforms its competitors, including wired ones. It features professional grade wireless technology, Logitech’s most accurate optical gaming sensor, a flexible ambidextrous design, customizable lighting, a mechanical pivot button design and lightweight construction, for maximum performance and comfort over long gameplay sessions.
- Professional Grade Wireless Technology: With a one millisecond report rate, and highly optimized 2.4GHz wireless connection, the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum is the longest lasting wireless gaming mouse under 110g that we know about. New, exclusive clock-tuning technology significantly reduces sensor power consumption, so you can play continuously for 32 hours – an entire competition weekend – on a single charge (24 hours with default lighting). When you’re running low on power, the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) Battery Assistant will notify you. There’s no need to stop playing to recharge as the mouse seamlessly switches between wireless and wired modes when plugged in. Since a full charge from empty only takes about two hours, you’re never attached to the cord for long.
- Most Accurate Optical Gaming Sensor: The PMW3366 is Logitech’s state-of-the-art optical gaming sensor with exclusive clock-tuning technology. Widely accepted by enthusiasts and professionals as the best gaming mouse sensor on the market, the PMW3366 precisely interprets every hand movement onto the screen for smooth, responsive performance, even at high sensitivity. It has zero smoothing or filtering across the entire DPI range (200-12,000 DPI), delivering exceptional tracking accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed.
- Fully Customizable to Fit Your Hand and Style: Going beyond ambidextrous, the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum can be transformed into a truly left- or right-handed mouse, using the included magnetic button covers. The mouse is constructed for a non-prescriptive grip that accommodates a variety of palm, claw and fingertip holds. Using LGS, lighting color and brightness can be programmed to match your style, system and environment from a palette of up to 16.8 million colors. Bring your mouse to life with “breathing” light patterns, or set your lighting to sleep when you aren’t using your system. And for optimal performance, you can calibrate the sensor against a gaming surface’s physical and reflective characteristics.
- Mechanical Pivot Button Design: The buttons have been engineered to deliver a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback. A metal spring tensioning system and exclusive mechanical pivoting hinges are built into the main left and right keys. This system reduces the pre-travel distance between the buttons and switches, while also minimizing the force required to click, enabling faster recovery after each click. The result is a heightened response and a consistently fast, accurate and reliable click performance.
- Precisely Engineered Lightweight Construction: Every component of the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum has been optimized to reduce weight while maintaining stability. All elements of the construction have been meticulously analyzed and adjusted to remove fractions of grams, from the thin wall molding to the hollow “spoked” hyper-fast scroll wheel design. The result is a wireless gaming mouse that weighs in at 107g, making it comfortable to use over long periods and delivering quicker response to motion.
- Optional software download works with Windows®7 and higher
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 130 mm x 67 mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 107 g
- Resolution: 200 – 12,000 dpi
- Maximum acceleration: >40G*
- Maximum speed: >300 ips*
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000Hz (1ms)
- Wireless report rate: 1000Hz (1ms)
- Wireless technology: Custom 2.4GHz
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Dynamic coefficient of friction**: .11 μ (k)
- Static coefficient of friction**: .17 μ (s)
- Buttons (Left / Right): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
Battery Life and Wireless
- Battery Life: 30 hours***
- Wireless Range: 10 meters
* Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
** Tested on wood-veneer desktop
*** Battery life and range may vary based on use, settings and computing conditions
- 2-year limited hardware warranty