Wizards of the Coast has released a new trailer for Shadows Over Innistrad, the new card set for Magic: the Gathering, the world’s best strategy game with more than 20 million players and fans worldwide.
The physical Shadows Over Innistrad card set will be released on April 8, 2016, with the digital Magic Duels content update releasing later that month.
Magic Duels provides an entirely new digital Magic experience, offering limitless free gameplay, hundreds of unlockable cards, many exciting multiplayer modes-including the return of fan-favorite Two-Headed Giant. Magic Duels is available for free now on Steam for PC, Xbox One, iPhone and iPad. A PlayStation 4 version is planned for later this year.
Magic Duels will feature regular content updates that reflect the latest Magic: The Gathering card sets, providing a deeper connection to the paper sets that are released each year and following the ongoing storyline set in the Magic Multiverse.
Magic Duels introduces exciting new features, including:
- Virtually endless solo gameplay against thousands of AI opponent decks
- All-new Skill Quest tutorial system that teaches gameplay quickly and easily-just like learning from a friend
- Expanded multiplayer options including Two-Headed Giant Mode
- Deck Wizard offering step-by-step deck construction guidance for new players, and an advanced Deck Builder allowing experienced players to build from scratch
- Regular updates from corresponding Magic set releases
- Hundreds of new cards from the upcoming Origins set, including powerful Planeswalkers
- 100% earnable content means players can play free!