Merge Games and Rebelephant have announced that Mainlining, the point and click hacking adventure has now arrived on the Nintendo Switch.
Mainlining is the first title from Sam Read’s Rebelephant. Having tasted success as part of the team behind indie-hit, Dream, Sam formed Rebelephant as a vehicle for him to work alongside some of the games-industry’s most creative individuals. To help bring Mainlining to life Sam recruited some award-winning talent:
- Jared Emerson-Johnson (musician whose work includes Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones and more)
- Jill Murray (writer behind Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation and most recently Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate)
- Dave Grey (an extraordinary pixel artist whose previous collaborations include the likes of Microsoft and HBO)
*New for Nintendo Switch*
- Bespoke keyboard input system helps you crack the case!
- Now includes touchscreen support for an immersive experience.
Mainlining is now available for Nintendo Switch and carries a price tag of $14.99 / €14.99 / £11.99.