Evil Twin Artworks announce the launch of melee combat in ‘Man O’War: Corsair’.
Award winning indie team Evil Twin Artworks, have been constantly listening to community feedback on their Early Access title ’Man O’ War: Corsair’ and can now confirm the first of the major updates based entirely on user response has launched.
“We’ve been blown away by the response to Man O’ War: Corsair so far, and our growing and positive community have already been incredibly supportive,” said James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “We’re big believers in the power of fan feedback and collaboration so we’re excited to be able to announce the game has now launched with an entirely new Melee mechanic, allowing characters to engage in hand to hand combat with their enemies.“
To celebrate this announcement, Evil Twin have created a brand new trailer to show off the new melee mechanic.
The Steam page for ‘Man O’ War Corsair’ can be found here – MOW on Steam
The GoG page for ‘Man O’ War Corsair’ can be found here – MOW on GoG
The Humble page for Man O’ War Corsair can be found here – MOW on Humble
The Man O’ War GoG forum can be found here – MOW GoG Forum
And the Man O’ War Steam Forum can be found here – MOW Steam Community
About Man O’ War Corsair:
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War table top game. Play as a rogue Captain of the Empire or Champion of Chaos, personally navigating your vessel in third person across the Great Western Ocean while plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, trading and making legends of your deeds across the land and sea! Engage in boarding actions, with direct control over your Captain and take the fight to the enemy.
In Man O’ War: Corsair, players will explore a vast continent. Featuring fleets of sailing vessels, cannons, spells and mystical creatures all clashing onan epic scale, but beware the very waters beneath your bows… Here there be monsters! Man O’ War: Corsair features:
- Sea based warfare – Engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from anon deck perspective!
- Huge game world to explore with over a huge number of ports
- A large variety of customisable vessel types, Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports.
- Hire wizards and other magical beasts todo your bidding
- Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies including: Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
- Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.
‘Man O’ War: Corsair’ Official Website is here – manowarcorsair.com