Release of the “Modding Tool” add-on to Masters of the World:
Create your own geopolitical scenarios and share them with other players!
Several months ago, Eversim released Masters of the World, Geopolitical Simulator 3, a geopolitical simulation video game that takes place in today’s world, with thousands of updated data elements. Link to the game site:
The Modding Tool add-on lets players create and play contexts and scenarios (mods), as well as share them with other users. More than 90 mods are already shared and available for download. Link to the scenario list:
The Modding Tool add-on enables you to:
- Modify country data (economic, political, demographic, fiscal…)
- Change international relations between countries (diplomatic alignment, military alliances…)
- Transform world geography (merging countries, making regions independent, putting a new city on the map…)
- Create new missions and scenarios that are highly developed and detailed (triggering protests, wars, disasters, political scandals, assassinations, national elections, character demands… with the option of defining several conditions for triggering these events, and editing game text…)
- Remake history by creating scenarios starting in the past or the future, from year 1900
- Enrich the scenarios with new character faces and names, new logos and group names with the customization kit that can be used with the modding tool
- Easily share your creations (host and download from our website, directly send mods from the game…)
- Adjust game settings: level of difficulty, disasters, warmongering, terrorism, and unrest
- Create multi-country playable mods
- Adjust the level of destruction of cities and military bases
- Create new organization and modify existing ones
Example of available scenario:
In 2026, after a world war that devastated and contaminated the entire northern hemisphere, the player takes on the role of American president Jack Ohama, whose goal is to lead his country out of chaos and re-annex her lost territories. In this scenario, the modder has destroyed cities and railroad networks and created various epidemics in the territories affected by the war.
Geopolitical Simulator Concept
In this geopolitical simulation of today’s world,players can play as heads of state or government (president, king, prime minister, etc.) of a country that they choose when they begin. They can take action in a number of areas: economic, social, military, political (domestic and foreign), environmental, cultural, transportation, etc. All the countries of the world are represented with their own variables and ways of functioning. The game includes phases for economic management, trade, wargame, construction, espionage, simulation, and political manipulation. The simulation’s database has over 100,000 data elements, updated on January 1, 2013, and 15,000 dialogues and scenario scripts. The simulation tools developed by Eversim are used in serious gaming by several organizations, such as NATO.
Product: Modding Tool Add-on to Masters of the World, Geopolitical Simulator 3
Release date: June 28th 2013 for PC
Developer, publisher, and distributor: EVERSIM