Greetings, internet space adventurers!
The Mosaic Release has come to EVE Online!
Mosaic brings many changes to EVE’s massive sci-fi universe including:
- Permanent ship skins with over 100 gorgeous patterns give players a new way to customize their EVE Online experience
- A new, more open-ended opportunities system for new players to discover the universe
- Cruiser-sized burner missions offer serious PvE challenges to those daring enough to accept
- New assembly effects for structures in space
- Balancing to nullsec and lowsec ores
- New forcefield efffects for control towers
- Tech 3 destroyer rebalance
- Improved corporate role management interface
- Two-factor authentication for account security
- Nullsec infrastructure improvements
- Balancing of battlecruiser warp speeds
- Updates to the sensor overlay
With the amount of new content coming to EVE in the coming months, CCP has launched a new website with a rolling list of feature additions. You can see full details of Mosaic and other recent releases here: http://updates.eveonline.com/
In addition, you can take a look at the full patch notes for the Mosaic release, which give an in-depth breakdown of all the changes that have arrived to New Eden today.
Current and upcoming developments are all featured on EVE Online’s dev blog page: http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/
As always, new players can test out the new opportunities system and play EVE for a free 30-day trial at http://play.eveonline.com