MouseCraft, a tile-matching puzzle game where you get to help mice in their relentless quest for cheese, is coming in Alpha version this month. Check out what are the new features of the game and register to our Beta Program (http://beta.crunchingkoalas.com) to get the game on day one.
Warsaw, Poland – April 10, 2013 – MouseCraft, a tile-matching puzzle game where you get to help mice in their relentless quest for cheese, is coming in Alpha version this month. Check out what are the new features of the game and register to our Beta Program (http://beta.crunchingkoalas.com) to get the game on day one.
WHAT IS MOUSECRAFT?
MouseCraft is a tile-matching puzzle game where you get to help mice in their relentless quest for cheese:
- – Experience a remix of classic gameplay mechanics- pile up Tetrominos to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- – Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- – Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps, and gather collectibles by using a variety of blocks like bouncy, explosive, and anti-gravity.
- – Prove your stacking skills by playing a fast-paced Arcade mode or a mind challenging Puzzle mode.
- – Feed the mice with an ungodly amount of cheese in 200 hand crafted levels, personalize the fun by creating your own maps.
It has been released in a free Pre-Alpha version in December 2012, and is still in development. You can download it by registering into Crunching Koalas Beta Program (http://beta.crunchingkoalas.com). Game has been well received by the players, and previewed by many game portals, including: IndieGames.com, Gamezebo, IndieGameMagazine and Polygamia.
For more information check our lovely MouseCraft presskit:
WHAT’S NEW IN ALPHA VERSION OF MOUSECRAFT?
- – 4 new types of Tetromino bricks: exploding, crumbling, jelly, and voltage bricks
- – water and acid obstacles
- – crazy cat scientist- you’ll find his image in the attachment
- – new game mode called Arcade. It’s a fast-paced game mode where players must make time-pressured decisions.
- – new levels (about 20)
- – a level editor which will allow players to create their own maps and share them with our community
- – entirely fresh look of the mice
- – new sound effects and music
- – lot of bugfixes and small improvements, compared to the Pre-Alpha version of the game
WHERE TO GET MOUSECRAFT ALPHA?
Alpha version of MouseCraft will be available this month, for all Crunching Koalas Beta Program members. You can still register to the Beta Program here: http://beta.crunchingkoalas.com
Beta Program is an initiative enabling everyone to play, test and send feedback on early versions of studio’s games, for free.
Everyone who actively participates in the program will be mentioned in the final game credits and will have an impact on the look and feel of the final game. The studio is also planning on rewarding the most committed members with full versions of their games and discount coupons.
At this moment there are over 3200 registered members in the program.
ABOUT CRUNCHING KOALAS
Crunching Koalas is an independent game development studio, founded by three promising developers: Tom Tomaszewski, £ukasz Juszczyk, Kris Lesiecki and two casual game industry veterans: Konrad Olesiewicz and Maciej Biedrzycki, founders of Codeminion and creators of many games, such as Ancient Quest of Saqqarah or Phantasmat.
Their mission is to deliver fulfilling experiences, by patiently crafting cheerful digital entertainment for all those, who need a break.
Crunching Koalas are currently focused on developing MouseCraft and WordTrap Dunegon.