Black Forest Games, the creators of the hit Giana Sisters series, have unleashed their hardcore run’n’gunning, diesel-punk barrel of mayhem that is Rogue Stormers today on Steam. Featuring on-and-offline co-op with up to four players, this massive adrenaline trip retails for $19.99, with phat discounts for 2-Packs ($29.99) and 4-Packs ($49.99). For its first week on Steam, Rogue Stormers is on sale for a 20% off discount.
What’s Rogue Stormers? It’s Contra on steroids. Metal Slug in hyperspeed. Hailed as ‘Rogue Legacy with guns’. With procedurally generated levels, you’ll never play it the same way twice. Rampage your way through five excruciatingly sick biomes modeled in blistering 3D. Trick out your equipment with randomized drops. Trigger environmental chain reactions to fry your enemies alive – set goop ablaze, detonate explosives, launch enemies into hazards and more!
- I’m So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or Goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- German Humor: ’nuff said
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn’t: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It’s So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Permanently Perky: Trick yourself out with persistent perks that accumulate through runs