THE SCIENTIFIC BASED AND COGNITIVE BRAIN TRAINER MYBRAINTRAINING WILL BE PRESENTED AT GAMES FOR HEALTH EUROPE CONFERENCE IN AMSTERDAM
mybraintraining includes 30 exercises for brain activation which were executed during the development of the successful “Train your Brain with Dr. Kawashima” program cooperating with the Industry University Research Project with Professor Dr. Kawashima.
BBG Entertainment, a leading developer of cognitive and scientific based brain training software, is introducing at the Games for Health Europe conference in Amsterdam (28th and 29th of October 2013) the english version of the new browser based online brain trainer mybraintraining.
BBG Entertainment has developed mybraintraining on the basis of 30 exercises for brain activation which were executed during the development of the successful “Train your Brain with Dr. Kawashima” program cooperating with the Industry University Research Project with Professor Dr. Kawashima. Dr. Kawashima is a famous Japanese neuroscientist and has appeared in other well-received brain training products before.
During this development BBG Entertainment conducted several series of tests to measure the brain waves of hundreds of test persons by the means of 28 probes. After thorough scientific analysis, Dr. Kawashima analyzed which of the five parts of the prefrontal cortex were stimulated and how strongly. For the exercises to show the right effect, certain levels of brain activation have to be achieved. If the user wants to know which parts of the brain are activated by a given exercise, he could see the activated parts on a brain map. The frontal lobe, the front part of your brain, consists mainly of the prefrontal cortex, which controls important aspects of the human brain. Amongst other things, it provides the basis for creativity, memory, communication skills and composure. In the medical field the Asklepios Clinic Nord in Hamburg/Germany is using this brain trainer successfully in their social therapy (psychiatry) to treat their patients.
mybraintraining is available at www.mybraintraining.com. Some of the 30 exercises for brain stimulation and features are free of charge. All 30 brain exercises and all features such as the “Daily Test”, comprehensive statistics, predefined and customized training plans are only accessible as a paid premium member.
Features of mybraintraining:
- 30 scientifically proven exercises for brain activation
- Four categories of brain exercises: calculation, logic, memory and vision
- Scientific explanation and tutorial for each exercise
- Adapting continuously to each users specific brain capabilities and personal goals
- “Daily Test” to measure the “Brain Fitness”
- Workout to be best prepared for the “Daily Test”
- Comprehensive statistics for each exercise, for the “Brain Fitness” and the “Brain Capacity”
- Calendar which shows all relevant training events
- Trophies as a motivation for very good performances
- Predefined and customized training plans
- and many more