Ukrainian studio, Komar Games, announces that its MMORPG, Nebula Online, is now raising funds on Kickstarter and votes on Steam Greenlight.
The game is currently in pre-alfa mode and it is brought to the broad public for the first time. Nebula Online will be using a fair Buy Once Play Forever model with no micro transactions.
The funding drive will run for 45 days and the developers are hoping to use this time to talk to the future fans about the game and based on their feedback improve the game.
- Participate in global space battles in real time
- Experience full loot PvP
- Land on planets to explore them
- Play as a member of three absolutely dissimilar races
- Build your own space station
- Found your trade empire, discover new resources and profit from the player driven economy – Craft unique ships
- Game has a large amount of different resources. To gather some it would be enough to have a drilling machine on board, for others you might have to build entire orbital stations.
- Players can also build various useful structures, such as orbital resource extractors and military forts, to help supply and protect captured star systems.
Play as any of the three dissimilar races:
- Humans. Technologically well developed race.
- Borguzands. This race doesn’t have any technologies but thanks to evolution they don’t need them. They can grow space ships out of themselves.
- Kriptizids. The most technologically advanced race. Bigger part of their society consists of genetically modified clones and robots. They have their own code of conduct to go against which means death
Alfa test begins Q3 2015
- Kickstarter Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1374663411/nebula-online-an-old-school-hardcore-sci-fi-mmorpg
- Steam Greenlight page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378162067
- Game site: http://www.playnebula.com/
- Developer website: http://www.komargames.com/