NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, has significantly expanded the world of its epic mobile strategy role-playing game (SRPG), Fantasy War Tactics, with a huge new content update. “Defense Mode: Library in the Sky” is available now for Android and iOS devices.
Fantasy War Tactics’ Defense Mode: Library in the Sky introduces new and returning to the budding classic story of an ambitious wizard bent on conquering the world. The game – which boasts millions of downloads – monopolizes on the players’ ability to utilize heroes’ diverse character skills, dynamic terrains, strategic movements and helpful friends in the heat of battle and journey to greatness. Players can now continue the epic FWT journey to the ancient library ruins and meet the mysterious librarian who allow players to experience the books found in the library, instead of reading them. In addition to the new epic story, the Defense Mode: Library in the Sky update also features an all-new strategy defense mode (SRPG), where players protect a target against waves of monstrous enemies.
A prominently popular game in the long list of titles from Nexon Korea, the new immersive content update for Fantasy War Tactics offers players new and returning:
· The Immersive ‘Dragon’s Baby Book’ to ‘Experience’: Lord and company stumble into a tale of a dragon nurturing an abandoned child, Yekaterina, who unknowingly unleashes hordes of monsters upon the world;
· The all-new SRPG Defense Mode: Available only in the Library in the Sky, players must protect Yekaterina from the monsters and survive through the end;
· Enhanced gameplay features: Including new strategic and tactical elements, improved AI, and defense mode specific updates
· The return of the Majestic Gold Dragon: The majestic Gold Dragon that guards the Tower of Dawn returns in her human form as Celestial to protect Yekaterina;
· Library in the Sky Rewards: More chances to earn loads of rewards. Loads and loads of rewards;
· New Special Coins: Players can use these special coins to purchase items at the special shop inside the library;
Fantasy War Tactics is currently available for Android and iOS.