New details revealed about Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z’ Battle Mode. When playing this mode, brawlers will form teams of 4 players and will battle against players from all over the World! 4 types of Battles will be available on this mode:
- Normal Battle: Each team starts with a certain amount of “Retry”. The first team dropping to 0 “Retry” loses the game!
- Score Battle: To reach the highest score possible, each time has to knockout as much people as possible from the other team!
- Battle Royal: Free-For-All! Each player will have to knockout the others and reach the highest score possible. All of 8 players will battle for the same and unique crown!
- Dragon Ball Grab: 2 teams of 4 players will fight for the 7 Dragon Balls dispersed in the field! The first team collecting all of the Dragon Balls wins the game! If none of the teams manages to do that; the one having the highest number wins.
Along with this new Mode, new characters are preparing themselves to join this epic brawl: COOLER (in his Normal, Final and Meta forms!), SUPER SAIYAN BROLY and LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN BROLY!
Players will have a first look at some of these features with the upcoming DL Demo, it will contain:
- First 4 missions from the game (Single play)
- Online Mode (Co-op and Battle Mode – Normal Battle)
- Demo’s data and achievements can be transferred to the full game version when the game will be available
More information to come in the next few weeks!
Join our community on www.Team-Up.eu and Team-Up to unleash your Super-Saiyan power!
DRAGON BALL Z: BATTLE OF Z, for PLAYSTATION®3, XBOX 360® and PLAYSTATION®VITA will be available on 24th January 2014. For more information about NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe and its entire line up of games please visit www.NamcoBandaiGames.eu and http://www.Team-Up.eu.