Asmodee Digital, leaders in digital board game entertainment, and Obsidian Entertainment, masters in narrative storytelling in RPGs, today announced new content for Pathfinder Adventures, the digital version of the award-winning card-based RPG. “A Fighter’s Tale: Valeros” is available now, for a one-week launch discount on iOS, Android and Steam.
- Launch price: £2.99 / €3.49 / $ 2.99
- Normal price: £4.99 / €5.49 / $4.99
- Launch price: £2.59 / €2.99 / $2.99
- Normal price: £4.39 / €4.99 / $4.99
- Launch price: £2.09 / €2.99 / $2.99
- Normal price: £3.99 / €4.99 / $4.99
The Pathfinder Adventures soundtrack is also available today for £1.59 GBP / € 1.99 / $1.99. Players can download the game’s iconic tunes from all major digital music providers, including Apple iTunes.
A Fighter’s Tale: Valeros features five new scenarios, including new storyline details on Valeros’ past, now coming back to haunt him. The DLC also features a new character, Tontelizi, 30 new cards (usable in Rise of the Runelords), and five new reward items specifically tailored to be used by Valeros.
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pathfinder-adventures-a-roleplaying-card-game/id966333863?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.obsidian.pacg1&hl=en
- Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/480640/Pathfinder_Adventures/
*Take advantage of the daily deal promotion on Steam for 40% off – today and tomorrow only!
Taking feedback from the community as always, in-game pricing has also been revised to the advantage of the players.