New ‘Mercenaries’ DLC Out Now for Hegemony Rome: The Rise Of Caesar
Free update also released today in addition to new content
The glorious military of Caesar is a force to be reckoned with, but sometimes some fresh blood can provide that extra edge in combat. Fill the ranks of your army with 6 unique and fearsome mercenary units in the brand new ‘Mercenaries’ DLC released for Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar today. The new content can be downloaded for £3.49/€3.99/$4.99 and features deadly soldiers-for-hire from all across the territories of the Roman Empire: such as the Garamante spearmen of North Africa, the raiding ships of the Suiones and the Dacian swordsmen from the East. The Mercenary class is a new feature added to the game today in one of many regular updates by developer Longbow games; and allows players to use the Mercenary post attribute to hire soldiers for your army by using Gold instead of resources. The ‘Mercenaries’ DLC adds further unit types and options to this new feature – add these fearsome soldiers to your forces now and finish the conquest of Europe!
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is available now via retail and as a digital download through Steam – the ‘Bannermen’ and ‘Mercenaries’ DLC are also available to download right now. For more information on the game head over to the Steam page here.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations.
Features of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
For more information on Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar please visit www.kasedogames.com