The latest DLC batch added to Tales of Xillia is a sweet tribute to the Tales series history: each of the 6 main characters’ wardrobe got a new set of costume and haircut from one of the heroes of the previous Tales games. Additionally, battle music changes when you wear one these costumes to match the game it’s taken from! To see Milla and Co. in their new costumes, please click the link below:
Here’s a breakdown of what the new DLC includes:
- Jude is wearing the costume of Leon Magnus
- Milla is dressed as Dhaos from Tales of Phantasia.
- Alvin proves to be an amazing double of Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia
- Elize unveils for the very first time in 3D HD the costume of Mint Adenade from Tales of Phantasia.
- Rowen demonstrates his magic skills in Barbatos Goetia’s suit from Tales of Destiny 2
- Leia dresses as Farah Oersted from Tales of Eternia.
This DLC is available for Tales of Xillia, already available for Playstation 3.