NEW TRAILER HIGHLIGHTS HARSH, YET REWARDING LIVING CONDITIONS IN LIFE IS FEUDAL: MMO
Developer Bitbox released today a new trailer for their medieval life simulation game, Life is Feudal: MMO. The trailer showcases the tumultuous life characters experience as they flee from evil to start a new civilization and build a lasting legacy in brutal medieval world. The land has been ravaged by bandits and savages, but by working with those around them, players can band together to overcome their enemies and be victorious. Watch the video now and experience first-hand the harshly realistic and socially focused world that is Life is Feudal: MMO.
Life is Feudal: MMO features include:
- Terraforming & Construction: deform terrain – Dig tunnels, raise or level hills, and build structures like stone towers, castles and more.
- Battle formation system: Players can be grouped up into battle formations to fight better together and gain damage bonuses.
- Crafting: Create tools, weapons and more from resources found within the world.
- Realistic Player Damage: Combat damage depends on weapons used, armor worn, your character’s current physical condition, etc.
- Full weather effects: There are five climate zones with distinct weather and length of seasons. Weather and climate have a real and meaningful impact. For example, trees grow better in colder temperatures and farming is best in warmer climate zones.
- Survival gameplay: Players must take into account things like hunger, blood loss, frostbite, and wild animals.
- Complex food and cooking system: Multiple ingredients when mixed with cooking skills create recipes to help keep players strong. Higher quality food equals better skill bonuses. It pays to keep a cooking master in the group, since their meals can provide bonuses to everyone.
- Double health and stamina bars: One HP bar measures physical health and the other consciousness. Lose all soft HP and you pass out, but lose all hard HP and you die. The Hard Stamina bar determines how long you can run long distance, while the Soft Bar measures sprinting and short duration activity.
- A huge persistent world: Explore a massive, no-loading screen world that spans 49 servers and would take several hours to cross on foot.
- Private property/land claims: Players and groups can lay claim to territory, which will protect it and buildings on it from random looters.
While players may start their adventure in Life is Feudal: MMO alone, as they gather and craft supplies needed to make it to the next day, they will quickly meet up with others to form groups, then guilds, and finally work their way up to complete medieval societies and nation-states. Life is Feudal: MMO is a realistic social experience, where the best way to thrive in the world is to work together and build a fully functioning society, where everyone has a place, from the most basic hunters and gatherers, to farmers, soldiers and civic leaders. There’s a place for everyone in Life is Feudal: MMO, and a world ready for them to explore!
To learn more about Life is Feudal: MMO, visit play.lifeisfeudal.com. For more information, ‘Like’ it on Facebook and follow the game’s development on Twitter @LifeisFeudal for all the latest developer updates and news.