Action-Packed Top-Down, Twin Stick, Sci-Fi Dinosaur Shooter Coming Soon!
Indie game developer and publisher Trek Industries is proud to announce the forthcoming release of Guardians Of ORION, the official prequel and spiritual successor to the acclaimed ORION: Prelude, successfully crowdfunded and released via Steam™ in 2014.
Created using Unreal4® tools and technology, Guardians Of ORION is now on KickStarter™ and is a retro-inspired, hyper-adrenaline, top-down, twin-stick Sci-Fi shooter featuring dinosaurs, dragons and robots! Offering action-packed gameplay, cool power-ups, 4-player local multiplayer and plenty of destruction, Guardians Of ORION is slated for release on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Unlike previous FPS driven ORION titles, Guardians will feature an isometric point of view to create a true next-gen SNES look-and-feel. With its unparalleled destruction, tons of gibs and gore, heavier firepower, 10 awesome maps and a new feature called “Blinking”, fans of hardcore shooters have a lot to look forward too.
- 10 richly detailed maps
- Single- and Multiplayer gaming
- Insane visuals with new isometric lens
- Powerful weapons such as riffles, turrets, mines and more
- Optional Gibs & Gore
- Unique “Blinking” gameplay mechanic
- Player abilities such as jetpacks, cloaking and overcharge
- Class-based loadout and ability
- Cool resources and dropship landings
- Improved spawning system
- Dangerous creatures, wildlife, and plenty of dinos!
- New type of drone army!
Support Guardians Of ORION today: