Nightly Studios and 2tainment are proud to present the most hipster indie game of the year in the category of games that feature 2 art styles: Bunker – The Underground Game (The game that might have been inspired by adventure games of 90’s). Follow the story to unravel as Otto Thompson ventures deeper and deeper into the mysterious Bunker in this hilarious point and click adventure puzzle spectacle!
The inescapable Steam release is near and we are happy to announce that release will happen at the End of May.
Here’s the pile of features:
- Point & click
- Pixelart cutscenes
- Pop-culture references
- An Intergalactic Death Hippo
- Beautiful hand drawn graphics
- Soundtrack by Satoko “Holly” Young
- Wacky story full of even wackier plot twists
- You can play it in English, German & Bad Finnish (™)
- Puzzles that get harder periodically towards the end and are logical to solve
- 33 real achievements where you actually achieved something instead of just getting achievement by playing normally
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/354180/
Game’s Website: http://www.bunkerthegame.com