Titan Quest Ragnarök launches on Steam today, the second expansion (2017) after Immortal Throne (2007)
THQ Nordic announced today, that a new expansion for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (TQAE) has been released. Titan Quest Ragnarök is the name of the expansion, and the base game of TQAE is required.
Link to Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/741350
RRP: $19.99 USD (undiscounted)
Release discount 25%: $14.99 USD
About Titan Quest Ragnarök
(requires the base game, i.e. Titan Quest Anniversary Edition)
At long last, Titan Quest continues its epic journey through the world of antiquity. A mysterious threat calls the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe, where new enemies await and new powers and treasures are waiting to be found!
This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.
- New story act with dozens of new quests
- Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
- Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
- New 10th Mastery
- Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons
- Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
- New experience curve
- Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
- New weapons and gear
- Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend
- New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items
- New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed
- New Enemies and bosses
- From the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself
- Improved character customization
- A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
- Finally: wear pants!
Technical and QOL improvements
- New shaders and graphical effects
- Improved ragdoll physics (When Runemaster angry, Runemaster smash!)
- Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
- Improved control customization
- Improved modding tools