Nova-111 is a quirky sci-fi turn-based adventure game with an innovative twist of real-time action! Explore alien worlds and combat fiendish alien creatures in your quest to restore the flow of time, all in the name of SCIENCE!
Pilot your trusty orange vessel through mysterious and foreign planets in this original sci-fi adventure. Your mission: fix space-time and search out the scientists lost in the aftermath of the Universe’s Greatest Science Experiment. Aided only by your trusty (if somewhat sandwich-obsessed) guide, you must repair the temporal vortex!
Navigate mind-warping puzzles and engage in strategic battles with bizarre astrobiological creatures in a twisted environment where the turn-based world and the real-time world collide.
As you progress through the universe, you’ll need to protect yourself by collecting new abilities and upgrade modules for your ship, but remember, your greatest weapon is SCIENCE itself!
Once upon a spacetime, there existed a team of 111 brilliant scientists, who lived together in a simple turn-based world. They were interested in expediting their scientific research, and thus began developing the Universe’s “Greatest Science Experiment” which was theorized to unlock “real-time”. All was fine and dandy, that is, until one day the science experiment went horribly wrong, which resulted in a cosmic real-time/turn-based vortex that mashed the two unlikely worlds together.
You pilot the “Nova” spaceship, a harmless research vessel which was improvised for rescue and survival in hostile extraterrestrial environments. Your mission is to voyage through mysterious planets in search for the scientists who were lost in the time-vortex.
- Innovative Gameplay – Clever mix of turn-based and real-time gameplay
- Beautifully-Crafted Planets – Each with its own unique enemies, environments and strategies
- Strategic Combat – Fight smart, brains beats brawn
- Mind-Warping Puzzles – Designed to melt your brain
- Cool Abilities – Abilities like the TIME-STOP to bend time to your will
- Ship Upgrades – Collect upgrades and modules for your ship
- Dynamic Soundtrack – Music suited to your play style
- SCIENCE – Because who doesn’t like scientific progress?