CHALLENGE THE STORY MODE ON DIFFICULT MODE!
BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe is proud to reveal new details about ONE PIECE: Unlimited World Red exciting “Story Mode”. All true fans will be delighted to discover that a “Difficult” mode has been added after the first play-through! Thanks to this new difficulty threshold, players will see the ONE PIECE universe through an even more thrilling angle; all the enemies and bosses will become much stronger and offer rare items and rewards!
In the Story Mode, all soon-to-become Pirates will be able to fight against:
- Shanks and his powerful Haki
- The stunning Empress: Boa Hancock
- Trafalgar Law, aka “Surgeon of Death”
- Aokiji and his freezing powers
- Lot of other well-known bosses!
For all the fans eager to get their hands on this brand new game on its Release day, they will be getting very unique content thanks to the “Straw Hat Edition”:
- Exclusive Costumes: 10 outfits – Luffy Strong World Adventure Outfit & the Anniversary Pack with 9 outfits commemorating Japan’s 15th anniversary of the One Piece animated series.
- A unique quest where the 2 brothers are re-united: “Flame Fist & Straw Hat”
Coming along with this exciting content, all video-game & anime devotees will enjoy the amazingly cute Chopper Edition and its items:
- One Piece Unlimited World Red Day 1 Edition
- Key Holder of Chopper
- 10 stickers of the Straw Hat Crew members and the game logo
- Wall scroll of Chopper
- Lanyard with Chopper
- The Takoyaki DLC Pack (3 costumes & 1 quest)
The Chopper Edition will be available for PS3 only and is only available to purchases from GAME. To pre-order your Chopper Edition, please visit GAME
The challenging and promising ONE PIECE UNLIMITED WORLD RED game will reach European and Australasian shores on 27th June 2014 for PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Nintendo 3DSTM and Wii UTM. For the latest news and updates, check www.OnePiece-Game.com. For the latest videos, check bngames.eu/OPunlimitedworldredvideos. For more information about BANDAI NAMCO Games’ entire line up, go to www.BandaiNamcoGames.eu.