Award-winning international games label Team17 and Cambridge based independent developer Ghost Town Games are thrilled to announce that Overcooked will be getting a further flavoursome festive serving just-in-time for holiday get-togethers, ideal for couch co-op sessions, with the release of the free Festive Seasoning DLC for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system next week.
After a successful lunch (or is that launch?) earlier this year, Ghost Town Games and Team17 are ready to deck the food halls, dishing up a festive feast of holiday-themed extra content for free to all players of their award-winning couch co-op cooking game, Overcooked. The Festive Seasoning DLC will offer up eight new co-op levels to master, two new chefs to play as and shout at, new recipes and a new way to cook using the flamethrower!
The Festive Seasoning DLC includes:
- 8 new co-op levels set in the new Winter Lodge theme
- 2 new chefs to unlock, the snowman and reindeer
- 2 new recipes to dish up, Turkey Dinner and Stew
- A new way to cook recipes, the flamethrower!
- Santa hats for your chefs
- A brand new wintery world map, complete with a snowmobile to get around with
The Festive Seasoning DLC will be available as a free download for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on the 6th December.
Note: The Festive Seasoning DLC requires Overcooked to play.