In World War II leaders like George Patton, Dwight D. Eisenhower or Erwin Rommel decided battles with their experience and courage alone. Officers in Panzer Tactics HD have the same abilities to give assigned units a decisive push.
With the fifth “Intelligence Report” proven hardcore strategists and rookies of Panzer Tactics HD today will get useful insights and information about the officers and their influence on friendly and enemy units on the battlefield. The following “Intelligence Report” will provide more useful information about maneuvers and tactics.
Panzer Tactics HD is already available on STEAM (PC) as well as on Gamersgate and Uplay for the price of € 29.99 / $ 29.99 / £ 22.99.
Additionally the iPad version of Panzer Tactics HD is out now on the iTunes Store, being the perfect game for strategists who want to make their tactical moves „on the move“. The basic version (containing the first of three campaigns) is available for 7,99 € / 8,99 $ / 5,99 £. The second and third campaigns can be added through In-App purchases. Each additional expansion is available for 3,59 € / 3,99 $ / 2,49 £ or bundled for 5,99 € / 6, 99 $ / 4, 99 £.
About Panzer Tactics HD
In 1939, German troops attack Poland and plunge Europe into the World War II. Panzer Tactics HD picks up the story here, giving you the chance to experience intense battles in three extensive campaigns with more than 150 units and countless tactical options, offering hours of gaming fun. Relive the offense of the German troops, the Soviet counter-attack and the liberation of Europe by the Allied Forces across three campaigns.
Prove yourself against opponents in more than 30 missions with additional scenarios. Varying terrain, weather and the morale of your troops turn each battle into a challenge, ensuring that no two matches are alike. The enemy will mercilessly exploit any tactical misstep in order to defeat you!
- Three exciting single-player campaigns on the sides of the German Army, the Soviet Red Army and the Western Allied Forces
- More than 30 nerve-wracking missions, including covert operations behind enemy lines
- Over 150 different units at sea, on land and in the air
- Thrilling tactical battles: Turn-based battles with great depth
- More than 30 heroic officers that help motivate your units
- Use different terrain, weather and the seasons to your advantage
- Challenging battles: Each turn must be carefully considered and can be the deciding factor between victory and defeat
- High replay value: Fight exciting battles in scenarios against the AI