Single-Player Turn-Based RPG ‘Paper Sorcerer’ Now Available For Purchase On Premium Digital Channels!
Monsters & Dark Creatures Await On Steam!
Independent games developer ‘Ultra Runaway Games’ is proud to announce the release and availability of ‘Paper Sorcerer’ for the PC, Mac and Linux with a version for iOS® and Android™ to follow soon!
Originally a highly successful crowdfunding campaign on KickStarter™, ‘Paper Sorcerer’ is a stylish single-player turn-based RPG focused on strategy, party-building, and environmental puzzles. Players get to combat with the skills and spells learned in a battle system that emphasizes strategy over grinding. Assemble a party of monsters and dark creatures to fight alongside you, and explore and solve puzzles to unlock secret paths and find extra loot! It is a double-sided adventure in it being an RPG featuring adventure game elements!
‘Paper Sorcerer’recently completed a successful Steam Greenlight campaign (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196265145), and is now available for purchase on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/263560/) in addition to other premium digital channels such as Indie Game Stand, Desura, GamersGate, GetGamesGo and the MacGameStore.
- Play as a renegade sorcerer as he struggles to escape the book prison and regain his powers.
- Escape a magical prison filled with heroes hunting you down at every turn.
- Leave behind mana and to-hit rolls for an exciting new battle system that emphasizes strategy and tactics over grinding.
- Strategically manage an energy pool to unleash devastating special attacks in battle.
- Assemble a party of fiendish creatures to join you as allies in battle.
- Numerous different creatures and fiends to unlock, further customizing your party; including a healer Witch, a trickster Imp, assassin Troll, and a berserker Minotaur.
- Discover fiendish puzzles and solve them with a combinations of spells, items, and your wits.
- Hand-drawn high-resolution sprites
- DRM-free for PC, Mac, iOS®, and Android™
- All-inclusive game, promise to never make you pay for DLC content.