Ravenscourt and Parabole today jointly announce their partnership in bringing their new survival-adventure horror title KONA exclusively digitally worldwide*
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of private detective Carl Faubert to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive.
KONA is a game submerged in mystery and intrigue, one with a spine tingling narrative and unflinching drama that unfolds building the tension throughout.
“Innovative and original, we are excited to support this launch with our global publishing and it is a welcome addition to our broad range of titles with Ravenscourt .” said Dr. Klemens Kundratitz, CEO of Koch Media.
“Everywhere outside of Steam, GOG and Humble store, Kona will be published by Ravenscourt. That is on Xbox One, PS4 and other PC storefronts. With a team of 7, we can’t handle them all, but we still believe being close to our audience is really important nowadays in the industry. On that front, our partnership with Ravenscourt is simply perfect. We get to keep talking to you all while bringing the game to new crowds. “ said Alexandre Fiset, CEO of Parabole.
• Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
• Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
• Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
• Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
• Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities