News buildings, maps, music tracks and avatar accessories arrive on Xbox One
Break out the shades, Tropico-flag beach towel and coconut-scented beard oil – El Presidente is inviting Xbox One owners to start their holidays early with the launch of the ‘Paradise Lost’ add-on pack for Tropico 5 Penultimate Edition!
The ‘Paradise Lost’ add-on pack serves up three thrilling scenarios, complete with new buildings, maps, music tracks and additional avatar accessories. In ‘Surfs Up!’ El Presidente must look to the dolphins to save the world from an intergalactic menace. Then, get in touch with your humanitarian side in ‘Gone Green’ and transform Tropico into a sustainable paradise by making use of clean energy sources. But if all this nobility gets too much for you, then you can instead help El Prez seize ultimate power in ‘Supervillain’.
Check out a selection of screenshots for Tropico 5 ‘Paradise Lost’ for a look at all the new features on offer. Alongside new scenarios, dictators can further develop their islands with new buildings, explore three new maps and enhance the visual appearance of their avatars and dynasties with fun (and diabolical) new accessories.
Features of the ‘Paradise Lost’ DLC bundle:
- Combines three DLC packs: Surf’s Up, Gone Green and Supervillain
- 3 new standalone scenarios with original stories and objectives
- 3 new buildings for all game modes: Wind Farm, Dolphinarium and Giant Laser
- 3 new dynasty avatar accessories: Hippie-Hair, Diving Mask and Evil Stache
- 3 new sandbox maps: Isabella, Qualichi and Isla del Pescado
- 3 new music tracks and additional voice recordings
- ‘Waterborne’ – 29th July 2016
- ‘Epic Meltdown’ – 26th August 2016
- ‘Espionage’ – 30th September 2016
More information on these titles will be available soon.
‘Paradise Lost’ is available now on the Xbox Games Store, priced at £6.39/€7.99/$7.99.
Tropico 5 Penultimate Edition is available now on the Xbox Games Store. For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com.