It’s the perfect time to descend into the chaos as Brawlout is now available at 25% off in Europe and the USA!
After getting into the hands of over 80,000 challengers in its first month on the Nintendo Switch, the hard-hitting, fighting game Brawlout has pushed out its first patch to allow for reliable online matchmaking and smoother visuals! Also available now, US and European brawlers can get the game at 25% off until February 14th.
Additional to bug fixes, this update includes:
- Watch live and recent matches from players worldwide!
- Check out your own online match history and watch replays of your previous online battles.
- AI opponents are now able to use DI (Directional Influence), both to escape combos and to dampen the impact of otherwise fatal blows. In general, AI should be a little harder to combo and KO.
- Tons of new achievements, which give players extra rewards to help speed up the process of acquiring pinatas.
- Two new special cosmetics can be unlocked for each character when players reach Mastery Levels 10 and 15 with each.
Exclusive character gear items
- Special cosmetics have been added that are obtainable by redeeming codes given out during special events.
Full patch notes are available here.
- Choose from six original characters, each with their own fighting style – Variants make a grand total of 16 original fighters
- Try your hand at the new additions of Juan from Guacamelee! and the Hyper Light Drifter from the indie hit of the same name, bringing the total cast to 18 fighters with more incoming
- Host up to 4 players in online and local battles. Choose from a number of battle modes including timed, stock or team matches
- AI opponents are also available if you want to practice your team combos with a friend, or if you need to fill out a free for all
- Train with Advanced Tutorials or challenge yourself in Arcade Towers
- Fuel your Rage Meter to power up for hard-hitting special attacks, and tap into Rage Mode to swing the match in your favor
- No blocking required – Action is kept fast and fluid with wavedashing, teching, air dodging and other advanced maneuvers
- + new features being added all the time!
Until Valentine’s Day, you can get Brawlout at 25% off on the Nintendo Switch eShop in the USA and Europe.