Even gamers love a bargain – as the popular seasonal sales on a variety of distribution platforms show. The payment provider PayPal is now getting in on the action and for eight weeks is offering cool games and prepaid cards at a low price in cooperation with partners such as G2A.com, Razer, Spotify, and Wargaming.net at http://www.paypal.com/gamingsale.
Since March 20th, 2014 the following offers are among those available in the first week:
- G2A gift cards: Gift cards for G2A.COM with a 10% discount for the purchase of new games like the highly sought-after Diablo III add-on Reaper of Souls for just € 25.20/ ~ US-$ 35 or Dark Souls II for only € 20.61 / ~ US-$ 29
- World of Tanks: 3 different bonus packages exclusively for PayPal users and tank loving gamers
- iTunes prepaid card: 15% discount (US) / 10% discount (EU) on iTunes prepaid cards in values of € 25 / US-$ 25, € 50 / US-$ 50, or € 100 / US-$ 100
- Worms Clan Wars: Cult Worms fun with clan function from Team17 with a hefty 66% discount
- Race the Sun + Soundtrack: Kickstarter financed indie game from Flippfly, including soundtrack, with a 40% discount
- Razer Game Booster: Download Razer Game Booster free to save games in the action week and win a Razer Blade Pro gaming laptop, for example
- Imperia Online free bonus pack: Free bonus pack for the free-to-play medieval building strategy game with 200 diamonds, 1 silver chest, and 3 wooden chests with resources. In addition, players who make in-game purchases via PayPal will receive 70% more diamonds for the first purchase and 20% more diamonds for additional purchases during the action week.
The deals in the PayPal Spring Sale change every Thursday, so it pays to follow the campaign for the entire eight weeks.