Kalypso Media is pleased to announce the availability of new add-on content for its seafaring adventure title, Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The new “Harbour Master” DLC for Xbox 360 adds new buildings, decorative objects, an economic advisor and more. The new content is priced at 400 Microsoft Points, and can be downloaded via the Xbox LIVE™ Marketplace.
Grab the new add-on content and choose your path to glory – will you be an adventurer or a merchant? The choice is yours in Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants!
Contents of the Harbour Master DLC:
Enhance Port Royale 3 with six completely new building types, several decorative objects for your cities and gain access to an economic adviser, who will give you useful hints. In addition, you will now have more control over the defence of your cities and you will be able to build your own ships!
- Build your own ships!
- An economic adviser to assist players in making financial choices
- Six new buildings (including embassy, fire department and more)
- Decorative objects such as plants, statues and various types of street coverings
- More control over city defensive lines
In Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, players will embark upon an epic adventure through the Caribbean during the turbulent 17th century where the naval powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands all fight for supremacy in the colonies. Players take on the role of a young captain trying to build his fortune and reputation in the new world colonies. The campaign consists of two different paths for the young protagonist to follow: adventurer and trader. Following the path of the adventurer will lead the player on a naval conquest where they must gain notoriety through raids, piracy, bounty hunting, plundering and conquering cities as they strive to build their new Caribbean empire. The route of the trader sees the player using their economic know-how to become the most powerful trading tycoon in the New World by setting up trade routes, building production facilities and developing cities. In free-play mode, the player crafts a combination of the two paths, creating a unique and challenging scenario on the path to increase wealth and power.
Features of Port Royale 3 Pirates and Merchants:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organise trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world