Independent studio O’olBlue Inc. has decided to release its flagship real-time strategy game, MINImax Tinyverse, exclusively mobile on iPad. According to O’olBlue, until the official release at 25th of this June, the game is currently available for pre-order at the App Store.
O’olBlue has not forgotten to enhance users’ convenience in enjoying their game. They will add Custom Match including the observer mode so that users can have a custom match with the player they want, or observe the match. Furthermore, many contents and services, including expanded language support and four new minion troopers of two realms, Creaea and Aillai, have been newly added.
New Features on iPad
- Custom Match against friends
- Observer mode to watch a custom match
- Chatting system in the game
- Additional Language Support: Traditional Chinese, German, Japanese, French
- 4 new troopers
Aillai: Demolisher, Wildman
Creaea: Rapanossan Thug, Gliptos Chaser
- The Mole which you can hunt to get bonus ration and open hidden path to the opponents’ defense towers.