Diamond Collectors and Cave Explorers, Dig This Gem Of A Download!
TapStar Interactive and First Star Software, Inc. are proud to announce the worldwide release of the premium version of the critically-acclaimed ‘Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary’, now available on iOS®, AndroidTM, Amazon™, Windows 8 StoreTM and Windows Phone™ digital app stores. Previously released as free-to-play on iOS® and Android™, and already enjoyed by countless fans worldwide, this award-winning classic was recently featured as ‘Best New Game’ by Apple and Google in over 75+ countries.
Fans asked for Premium, and we listened; the result being an exciting stand-alone experience now available on whatever portable platform you play on!
The original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray, and was first released in 1984 by First Star Software, Inc. who continues to own the brand. Since the original, ‘Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary’ is by far the best game in the entire multi-million unit series’ 30-year history.
“We’ve had lots of requests from fans for a Premium mobile experience, something closer to a console game with no ads or microtransactions, and this version definitely delivers. We’ve also included some extremely special DLC options, including the completely remastered, classic Boulder Dash from 1984, along with some new, hardcore levels, including an all-new cave pack I’ve created to challenge the most advanced players!” – Chris Gray, TapStar Interactive C.E.O.
First Star Software’s president, Richard M. Spitalny added: “Working with Peter and Chris again, after 30 years, has been amazing! Everyone has pulled together to produce a game truly worthy of the brand’s legacy. I hope that by supporting all of the mobile platforms and offering a premium version of the app, long-time Boulder Dash fans, as well as those new to the game, will feel that their voices have been heard.”
New Premium Features Include:
- 200+ all-new levels and more advanced physics
- Never-before-seen worlds with new creatures and spectacular 3D graphics and animations
- New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, rare collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
- Additional DLC Worlds featuring the complete 1984 game remastered, and diabolical new designs from the original team
- No advertising and no microtransactions for consumable items
- Play as Rockford or unlock 8 other playable male and female characters including Crystal™
- First Boulder Dash game ever to include diagonal walls and movement
Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary Edition: