Today ARPG MMO Guardians of Ember launches on Steam Early Access. Starting off with the first two acts, players already enjoy countless hours of hacking and slashing in Olyndale. Additional acts with more maps and level increase is scheduled to launch on a monthly basis as well as the German localisation. With the Early Access launch, InselGames has released a new trailer.
Heroes all over the world gather today to save Olyndale from dark forces. Ater two technical tests the servers for ‘Guardians of Ember’, the unique combination of Hack’n’Slash and MMORPG, are live. Developed by Runewaker Entertainment (Runes of Magic, Dragon’s Prophet) and published by InselGames, the game offers 4 races, 6 classes (one post launch) and 300 skills with the developer’s known “Dual Class System”. The action packed combat is complemented by randomized dungeons, housing system and various PvP options.
“During our IndieGoGo campaign we were surprised by the huge interest”, recounts Patrick Streppel, CEO of Insel Games Ltd. “We hoped for 10.000 USD for our German localisation, now we were able to collect more than 75.000 which allowed us to implement the Hardcore Mode and our Iron Hero launch event!”
Guardians of Ember launches today via Steam Early Access in two different versions. The Mortal Edition (19,99 USD) and the ultimate Immortal Edition (49,99 USD) offer exclusive content for all hack and slash fans.
About Guardians of Ember:
Developed by the hardcore gamers at Runewaker with their proven track record in the genre (Runes of Magic, Dragon’s Prophet), Guardians of Ember is a unique combination of Hack’n’Slash and traditional MMORPG with a focus on action-oriented combat in PVE and PVP as well as near endless character optimization.
- dual class system: choose a second class after reaching level fifteen
- nearly unlimited character optimization: a total of four races, six classes, 300 active and seventy-two passive skills
- extended PvE action: randomized dungeons with individual difficulty settings
- deep crafting and enchanting systems: design your perfect equipment
- housing system: decorate your own home with hundreds of interior items and hire house sprites for bonuses
- engaging questline with over hundreds of missions plus daily missions
- various PVP options: fight in 1vs1, 3vs3, 5vs5 – ranked and unranked matches