DnS is launching their horror survival top down shooter game, Primal Fears, on Steam! Starting today – Tuesday, January 8th, PCs will be able to download the game for $9.99, 4-Pack $24.99. 10% off the first week. Get ready – They’re coming!
About the Game
Due to a chemical known as pharGONe, the world has been turned upside down. Battle your way through multiple levels, earning upgrades, competing against your friends and more, and find the truth about what has happened to the world.
Use a variety of weapons to stop the mutated population, and save yourself from being another victim.
Not sure exactly what you are facing, Primal Fears harkens to the depths of the human psyche as you fight monstrous foes alone or with friends. Nothing is more scary than the unknown and it is your goal to reveal the truth…
- – Co-op game play with you and your friends up to four players.
- – A plethora of weapons including primary, secondary and other items of use like RC-cars, turrets, drones…
- – Buy and upgrade over 15 weapons to make each play through of a level unique.
- – Play the story missions or arenas that are both re-playable to challenge your skill.
- – A variety of enemy types, ranging from small to hulking.
- – Steam leaderboards, achievements, and cloud saving enabled.